Trim your wick before every burn (even the first burn). We recommend trimming to a minimum of 1/4". By doing this, you ensure an even and soot-free burn. For best results, burn until the wax melts evenly across container (about 1-2 hours), not exceeding 3 hours. Burning for long periods of time puts the wick at risk of uncentering, being too close to the glass, and possibly causing the glass to break or burst. Keep wax pool free of debris and make sure that the wick stays centered with each burn. Do not burn your candle below 1/2" of wax. This could cause the container to crack or burst.
Never leave a burning candle near flammable materials. Always ensure candles are burnt on a heat resistant surface. Do not move a candle while it’s burning. Keep candles away from children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Tips & Tricks
- If the wick is smoking – trim wick to 1/8 inch.
- If all the wax is melted – blow it out, it’s burned too long!
- If the wick has become off-centered – the candle has burned too long, re-center wick.
- If there is black residue on the glass – trim the wick.
- If the wick becomes bloom shaped – trim the wick.